Respectful of its territory
Our production site is constantly evolving, with the simple desire to do things right, for people and the environment. We rely on a centralized installation on a single site, both in terms of upstream and downstream storage.
We have chosen to install translucent cladding ramps to encourage natural lighting. We have installed presence detectors: lighting where it is needed, not everywhere and all the time, as is often the case in intensive industry and large urban areas.
THE PHYTO-TREATMENT OF OUR WASTE
We have set up our own ecological installation by choosing not to reject our organic waste in the public network. It is based on the transformation of our organic waste into sludge by plants, through a natural mechanism of phyto-treatment.
We have installed a heat recovery and hot air reinjection network from the production area where our machines produce heat to the warehouses. This allows us to limit and reduce our energy consumption and we do not need to heat our warehouses often with an external energy source.
HUMAN-SIZED COMPANY, RESPECTFUL ORGANIZATION OF THE WORK.
- We offer our employees good working conditions, in a continuous improvement process on hygiene, safety and well-being.
- Our activity has a strong seasonal dimension with peaks of activity. However, we do not accept intensive year-round operations (such as 3X8 or more)
- We have succeeded in anticipating and smoothing out our production over the year in order to manage peaks in activity, for the well-being of our employees. Our site and our employees have weekends off and 3 weeks off in summer.
THE CHOICE TO RELOCATE
- As a responsible company committed to its territory, we have decided to re-internalize activities that are often subcontracted elsewhere, in particular the manual packaging of boxes and promotional boxes that we produce ourselves or in partnership with local ESATs.
- This is also the case for the preparation of 100% of your orders on our website, which we have chosen not to entrust to an external service provider.
- Since 2020, we have been working with the BIOPARTENAIRE® label, which has enabled us to set up a partnership for the supply and fair trade of organic plants with 50 farmers in the Rhône Dauphiné region.
LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIPS IN OUR VALUE CHAIN
- We believe in balanced relationships with our suppliers and customers and we always treat them with respect, sincerity and ethics, favouring trust and long-term relationships.
- The vast majority of our partners are local companies. By working with reliable suppliers who are geographically close, we have better control over our supplies.
- We assure our customers a total transparency on our products. As a French supplier, we encourage our customers to choose eco-responsible packaging.
REBIRTH OF THE FRENCH INFUSION PLANTS INDUSTRY
We participate in the re-establishment of local infusion plant cultivation, notably in the Drôme department for the production of our 100% French infusions. In 2013, we also planted infusion plants around our factory, in collaboration with a local integration company. This garden is for us a source of inspiration in the development of our products.