All the news is on the blog
Recipe for Sencha green tea flavored ice cream
Homemade green tea ice cream (without an ice cream maker)
It is almost summer, so why not innovate your summer recipes a little? We suggest you discover a very refreshing and easy to make recipe: Sencha green tea flavored ice cream. This recipe will be perfect to satisfy young and old at snack time and throughout the summer.
With few ingredients and few utensils, you will be able to make your homemade ice cream whose delicate flavor will perfectly match your desserts and summer treats.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Resting time: 5 hours
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of liquid cream
- 50 g sugar
- 50 ml of water
- 4 Sencha green tea bags
- 2 bowls
- 1 measuring glass
- 1 whisk
- 1 saucepan
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 spatula
- 1 ice-cream tub
- In a bowl, add the liquid cream and the 4 Sencha green tea bags. Leave to infuse for 5 to 10 minutes then mix. Then put the mixture in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Break and beat the 2 eggs in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat the water with the sugar without stirring. After obtaining a syrup with bubbles, remove from heat and add the mixture to the beaten eggs.
- Mix with an electric mixer to obtain a frothy preparation with volume.
- Take the cream and green tea mixture out of the refrigerator and whip the mixture into a whipped cream with an electric mixer.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the fluffy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream tub and freeze for 5 hours, stirring the ice cream at least once every hour.
For a gourmet and refreshing break, this recipe for homemade ice cream with Sencha green tea will suit young and old! In addition, you can innovate by choosing other tea flavors, such as: a fruity tea with our Red fruits black tea, a tart tea with our Lemon Lime green tea, or a flowery tea with our Jasmine green tea.