Here we are in winter and the cold is indeed present. Therefore, it is time to spend your evenings by your fireplace, wrapped up in a plaid and with a hot drink in your hand. What would you say to concoct an atypical drink that will allow you to warm up and reinvigorate yourself during this period?
We propose you here the famous recipe of the Chaï latte tea, a homemade preparation easy to make and with a good taste of spices. This drink, originally from India and increasingly popular all over the world, consists of black tea, milk, spices and sugar.
Recipe for four people
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
1. Put the milk, water, star anise and sugar in a pan and mix.
2. Heat the mixture over low heat and bring to a boil.
3. Add the 4 bags of Chaï infusion in the pan and leave to infuse for 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove the star anise and the infusion bags, and then heat the mixture again over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove the pan from the heat.
5. Pour the mixture into four large glasses or cups and enjoy while the drink is still hot!
So, it makes you want to, does not it? If you wish to reproduce the recipe of Chaï latte tea, you can use our Pagès Chaï infusion that is compose of Basil, Liquorice, Orange and Spices. This product is available directly on our website!
Have a good tasting!
à chaque commande
LIVRAISON OFFERTE À PARTIR DE